“Tinubu Bribed My P.A, Wale Adedayo to Poison Me” – OPC Leader, Gani Adams
***“Gani Adams Is Insane” – Adedayo
National Co-ordinator of the Oodua People’s Congress (OPC), Otunba Gani Adams has alleged that some people want him dead.
Yemojanews.com gathered that the Arigidi-Akoko, Ondo State-born fundamentalist at a meeting of select leaders of the group alleged openly that former governor of Lagos State, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu wants to kill him.
Gani Adams, we learnt alleged that Tinubu induced his personal assistant Segun Akanni and former Chief Press Secretary to ex governor of Ogun State, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, Mr Wale Adedayo with the sum of 10 million naira to eliminate the OPC leader.
Adams reportedly told his members that his personal assistant was given some poisonous substance to put into his food and killed in the process, but thanks to intuition and his spiritual prowess with which he has been fortified against attacks by his enemies.
Because of the allegation, Gani Adams has reportedly sacked his personal assistant while he has also severed relationship with Wale Adedayo.
But Wale Adedayo who had been Gani Adams very close friend before they parted ways has replied the OPC leader promptly. Yemojanews.com presents the unedited response of Wale Adedayo to Gani Adam’s allegation.
Advice to OPC’s Otunba Gani Adams
Contrary to pleas from a number of senior cadres and some respected Yoruba Leaders, I need to make these few clarifications concerning OPC’s Otunba Gani Adams’ unfounded claims that former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu, gave his Personal Assistant, Segun Akanni, and me, N10m to kill him:
1. It is our ancestors and the gods of Yorubaland who have problems with Adams, not Wale Adedayo. For this reason, Adams should seek for forgiveness and do appropriate restitution concerning the errands he did for former Ogun State Governor, Otunba Gbenga Daniel, in their desperate bid to take me out, IF he wants to regain his sanity. When they failed, they did all sorts of things to accomplish their objective spiritually, forgetting that Wale Adedayo has paid, and continue to pay his dues, where issues concerning Yorubaland are concerned. And these have nothing to do concerning money from ANYBODY.
2. Shortly after I left Daani Elebo’s Administration, the weekly National Coordinating Council (NCC) of the OPC under Gani Adams became a place he did everything possible to set the boys against me. He failed, because they knew the truth. At a meeting held in Abeokuta, Gani Adams claimed I was ‘chopping’ certain sums of money meant for cadres of the OPC sent through me by OGD. Of course, it was a lie from the pit of hell.
3. I am of the firm opinion that OGD still want to take me out. They want to set the boys against me. But they have failed. A number of us risked everything in our lives and career for the OPC under Gani Adams when The Carpenter from Arigidi Akoko was a NOBODY. The members know that. It was for that reason ALONE they refused to move against me. Even now, they are the ones pleading I should leave Gani Adams to his dementia in young age, swearing that The Carpenter form Arigidi Akoko has lost his mind because of crumbs from OGD’s table.
4. But I need to be careful here. Some will know. But others may not. There are those who know next to nothing about the OPC who may want to act against me based on this false allegation. They should check first before embarking on another suicide mission. I remain who I am, solid in that knowledge that once our fathers do not agree to a death, nobody can kill.
5. Despite being a member of the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) I have ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with Tinubu. And that has been there since 2001 when I decided to pitch my tent of the AD/Afenifere divide with Senator Abraham Adesanya/Alhaji Ganiyu Dawodu-led side. Not money, not position, not anything in this world but principles about how the Yoruba did things in the past led me to this conviction unlike Gani Adams and those who run around him today who follow so-called leaders because of money.
6. Gani Adams should search his conscience. Those who are hovering around him today should look back and see where he has erred. Our ancestors and the gods of Yorubaland do not accept bribes. You can do all you want to do. But ultimately, you will pay for whatever infraction you may have committed because to them you MUST be white!
7. Funfun ni owo tiwa. Awa kii fi igba kan bo ikan ninu. A kii se Odale Okete ti o ba Ifa mu’le ti o da Ifa. Eyele ni awa nse. Eyele kii ba Onile je, ki o ba Onile mu, ki o wa di ojo kan ijogbon, ojo kan idaamu, ki o ye’ri … Okete gidi ni Gani Adams!!!